Careers – Accounting Services
- Accounting for transactions for client companies
- Closing of accounts and preparation of management accounts for clients
- Preparation and generation of required reports and schedules for audit
- Accounting for Goods and Services Tax (GST) for client companies and ensuring that clients’ GST treatment for their transactions are correct.
- Perform payroll calculations and preparation of the required payroll reports and returns
- Other assignments and special projects
- Diploma / ACCA / Degree in Accountancy
- Good technical knowledge of accounting, GST and Financial Reporting Standards.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Keen interest in professional accounting services.
How to apply
If you are interested in joining our team, please email a detailed resume to us stating:
- Position you are applying for
- Academic qualifications (with grades, if available)
- Relevant work experience
- Reason for leaving current and previous jobs
- Current and expected salary
- Availability date
All resumes for job applications should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state the position being applied for in the Subject line of your email.
All applications are treated in strictest confidence. Only shortlised candidates will be contacted for interviews. We regret that we may not be able to respond to every application received by us.