- Professional accounting services provided on monthly, quarterly and annually basis.
- Preparation of financial statements for businesses, management corporations, clubs and associations.
- Accounting & back-end outsourcing / support services – short or long term.
- Bill, collections and Accounts Receivables (AR) monitoring and reporting.
- Accounting software implementation.
- Full range of management reports including comparative profit and loss account, balance sheet, trade debtors and trade creditors listing and other schedules.
- Preparation of cash-flow statements, budgets, financial plans and forecasts.
- Diagnosis and investigations.
- Accounts Payable (AP) processing.
- Review of internal controls.
Goods & Services Tax (GST) services
- Application for Goods & Services Tax (GST) registration
- Application for exemption from GST registration
- Preparation, review and submission of GST returns
- Goods & Services Tax (GST) review and consultation
- Assistance in responding to GST audits and queries by IRAS
- Major Exporter Scheme (MES) application, review and consultation
- De-registration as GST trader
GST Assisted Self-help Kit (ASK) review [ required for application or renewal of certain GST schemes including Major Exporter Scheme (MES) ].
The ASK review must either be performed or certified by an individual accredited with Singapore Institute of Accredited Tax Professionals (“SIATP”) as Accredited Tax Advisor (GST) [ ATA (GST) ] or Accredited Tax Practitioner (GST) [ ATP (GST) ]. The ATA or ATP can be an external party.
We provide ASK review services to help companies and business comply with the requirements set out in the GST ASK Annual Review Guide issued by the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore.