- Professional accounting services provided on monthly, quarterly and annually basis.
- Preparation of financial statements for businesses, management corporations, clubs and associations.
- Accounting & back-end outsourcing / support services – short or long term.
- Bill, collections and Accounts Receivables (AR) monitoring and reporting.
- Accounting software implementation.
- Full range of management reports including comparative profit and loss account, balance sheet, trade debtors and trade creditors listing and other schedules.
- Preparation of cash-flow statements, budgets, financial plans and forecasts.
- Diagnosis and investigations.
- Accounts Payable (AP) processing.
- Review of internal controls.
How to differentiate quality of accounting?
Singapore’s nationwide e-Invoicing initiative
Valuation for Financial Reporting
- Valuation for financial reporting purposes including purchase price allocation (PPA) required for accounting for business combinations and impairment of assets.
Payroll and related services
- Processing of monthly payroll calculations for all types of businesses and sizes.
- Submission of Central Provident Fund (CPF) contribution information.
- Computation of pay, overtime, CPF and other deductions.
- Preparation of monthly payroll report and bank transfer (Giro) instruction file
- Generation of computerised payslips
- IR8A forms and appendices including electronic submission of employee’s remuneration under the Auto-Inclusion Scheme (AIS)
All information obtained by us in the provision of our services are kept strictly confidential.